Documents XXXIX Cycle (A.Y. 2023/24)
You are here:
- CALL AND DOCUMENTS
- Documents XXXIX Cycle (A.Y. 2023/24)
CALL AND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS
At a glance
- Submission Deadline: September 7th, 2023 - 13.00 CET
- Admission to interview notification: September 15th, 2023
- Interviews: from September 20th, 9.00 AM - CET (online)
- Program starting: November 1st, 2023
- Official Notice Board from UNIMORE: English | Italiano
- Evaluation phases and scores:
- Titles score: up to a maximum of 20 points;
- Research project score: up to a maximum of 40 points, with a minimum score for admission to the oral test of 27/40;
- Oral test score: up to a maximum of 60 points (including the English language proficiency test), with a minimum score of 41/60.
- The maximum score achievable, given by the sum of the points from the above-mentioned tests, is therefore 120 points.
- At the end of the examination tests, the selection board will draw up an overall ranking list on the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates.
- Website to register/submit admission:
- Application fee: 25 €
- Technical contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative contact: email@example.com
- PhD program and organization: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram contact: t.me/phd_lesdit